Thursday, January 3, 2008

Promote Your Jewellery Here

I have never come accross a better medium to promot my stuff, although I am just a moonlighter business person it has realy helped to put me and my business in unique earrings and necklaces out there.

Not many people know what green snail shells look like but when its been made into an interesting piece of jewellery you'll never guess what it came from, even the Black lips shells....I bet some of you would have thought I was speaking of literally "black lips" on a person!!!

Well the end results are stunning and they dont have to cost too much either especially in a place like Solomon Islands where these things are available in abundance, the only hard work it requires is the skills in cutting and grinding the shells to give them the finshed polished look.

I think that there is no better way or place to promote your stuff, in the jewellery catergory or any other hobby, you can find very helpful tips on Blogger.

No comments:

Search Google

Random