Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My 2008 Marketing Resolution

This year marks a turning point for the Island Trends Fashion Geek page, I am in the process of compiling my catalogue that will be up in the next two months!!! YES!!! one step forward...and I would like to let all you interested ladies out there to keep a look out on the latest designs from Island Trends Fashion Geek (ITFG)..this year my other aim is to blow your mind away with unique island designed jewellery that will keep you coming back for more, from traditional materials for ropes and belts with ebony earrings ingraved shells that give it a distinctive look and more coconut shells and green snail and black lips with variouse nuts and sea shells for ornaments........the islands are teaming with an abundance of intricate designs and material just waiting for an artisitic touch that will create the adornments and its all up to you to make contact for the sales to go down.......Cheers from me here under the coconut in my hammock for now.......

No comments:

Search Google

Random