Monday, December 17, 2007

Welcome Women Entrepreneurs!!

Well, we have now reached the end of another year when the world keeps spinning faster and faster, business wise...

I just want to welcome you all to this forum with an intro of myself,

..........

My name is June Maru, and I am from a war torn island of Bougainville, my background is in journalism and I am working with a in the Solomon Islands.

I am married with two beautiful daughters and I aim to help women of all backgrounds to gain skills in income generating businesses (microbusinesses).

Having struggled during the Bougainville crisis and seeing how women suffer during times of conflict and the way they bear the burdern of building up the economy, indirectly, the womens contributions are so extensive that it is often overlooked, and the men take all the credit, some recognition is called for and I believe if the women were appreciated even more the living standard of the lowly third world countries would certainly rise.

I also would like to welcome any business savvy women out there on the internet to please avail thier wisdom and knowledge to help the less fortunate, it wont cost you but it will bring much satisfaction in helping our women folk in less fortunate areas of the world.

You dont have to have qualification in this area or what, your simple opinions are valued please come and help us help the women of the world improve thier quality of life....and make 2008 a better year

To ALL you WOMEN around the world...May you succeed in your endeavours



Sincerely

June Maru

No comments:

Search Google

Random